Flippers Floppers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye Till May 14th ~ I'll be on like 30 mins max starting April [AND MAGIC]

3 posters

Go down

Goodbye Till May 14th ~ I'll be on like 30 mins max starting April [AND MAGIC] Empty Goodbye Till May 14th ~ I'll be on like 30 mins max starting April [AND MAGIC]

Post by Jim Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:40 pm

pce, oh and rubix comes back things might change xD

Till then Sly/Top/ Jone will be running the fc they will have access to flip flops acc so if you see ym acc logged on it's probably them and not me..
Jim
Jim

Humor : Trolling white atheists

https://flipflops.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Till May 14th ~ I'll be on like 30 mins max starting April [AND MAGIC] Empty Re: Goodbye Till May 14th ~ I'll be on like 30 mins max starting April [AND MAGIC]

Post by Magic Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:59 pm

editted title cause i lost all my cash and im done with this bull shit game. Waste of time and energy. I'll just be active on forums and change some ranks.

Magic

Humor : Trolling Inidan Christians

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Till May 14th ~ I'll be on like 30 mins max starting April [AND MAGIC] Empty Re: Goodbye Till May 14th ~ I'll be on like 30 mins max starting April [AND MAGIC]

Post by 2Noobs 1Mil Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Magic wrote:editted title cause i lost all my cash and im done with this bull shit game. Waste of time and energy. I'll just be active on forums and change some ranks.

Make money with me, together we can be billionaires, also this a sad post, ily c u soon xoxo nutellahut  monkey 
2Noobs 1Mil
2Noobs 1Mil

Humor : Nutella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down